2005 Ford F150 FX 4x4. Crew cab. Grey. V8, 5.4L. Automatic. 4 wheel drive. Grey leather. Fully loaded with power windows, power doorlocks, keyless entry, power sunroof, power drivers seat, power pedals, intermittent wipers, air conditioning, dual airbags, power steering, power brakes, tow hitch with tow package, front tow hooks, tilt steering, fog lights, aftermarket deck with bluetooth. Runs good. Tires have lots of tread. Aluminum lockable tool box in bed with keys. Used as a daily commuter for my daughter from Qualicum to Port Alberni and has been 100% reliable, but she's a student and has asked me to get a secondary vehicle that's more affordable on gas for her to use. No accidents over $2,000. This truck is a workhorse and has never let me or my daughter down once.
* The body isn't perfect and has some rust in places, some little dents, small dent in rear bumper, and paint chips but still looks good and is solid.
* Interior is pretty decent but has your typical tear across the side of the drivers seat and some other wear and tear. I bought a leather seat repair kit for $40 but haven't used it. Can include it. Looks like it will seal that tear up completely.
* Cruise control doesn't work. Seems like switch is broken on steering wheel.
* Passenger switch for window doesn't work but works from the drivers side. So technically the window works fine, it's just the driver has complete control. I was going to buy a new switch but never got around to it.
* Parking brake doesn't work. Never looked or paid attention to why as the transmission holds well and didn't need it. Could just be a lose cable.
* 298,000 kms. It's a lot of kms but runs great and there are no error codes or weird things that happen intermittently. (Other than the little things listed above). Drives smooth even at high highway speeds.
Located in Qualicum.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|